A disadvantage of growing up in a hypermedia and hyper-technology culture is that our kidswill most likely be exposed to sexual material sooner than we’d like.
This course is for you if:
- You worry that your preteen is being exposed to media that is not age appropriate.
- Your adolescent is asking questions that take you by surprise.
- Your preteen is experiencing behaviour or attention that seems inappropriate.
- You are seeking practical strategies to help set up an ongoing conversation with your preteen about sexuality, love, and relationships.
What Will I Learn?
- How to create a dynamic with your preteen where they will feel safe to ask you questions and bring their concerns about sexuality to you.
- How to tackle challenging topics with your child around sexuality.
- Strategies to help your child understand healthy relationships.
- Activities you can do together to expand the conversation about sex and love.
This course tackles the complexity of today’s issues, along with the most effective strategies you can use to keep your preteen strong, safe and prepared for the challenges of their teen years.
Single CourseLifetime access to this single course with a one-time payment.
All-Access PassFull access to all of our courses with a monthly subscription.
$12.00 / monthGet Started
All-Access PassBest Deal - Save 30% on our All-Access Pass to all courses with a yearly subscription
$99.00 / yearGet Started
- Protecting All Types of Boundaries
- "What I Can and Cannot Control" Activity
- Privacy Settings Activity & Music Video Analysis
- Family Social Media Plan FREE PREVIEW
- Model Healthy Relationships
- Help Them Help Themselves
- Talk About Sex + Reject Hate
- Understanding Sexual Diversity Activity
- Helpful Reminders for Parents FREE PREVIEW
Dr. Jillian Roberts