The disadvantage of growing up in a hypermedia and hyper-technology culture is that our teens will be exposed to sexual material, and possibly sexual activity, sooner than we’d like.
As a parent, you need to know what to do to support your teen, help them to think critically about their sexuality, and encourage them to keep themselves safe.
This course is for parents but also has elements for your teen. It covers:
- Sex: What is it and what is it not? And how do you initiate this conversation with your teen.
- Tackling Shame: How to confront it and overcome it.
- Discretion & Intimacy: Helping your teen understand the importance of trust and privacy.
- Consent: How to give it, how to get it, and the risks of not knowing if you have it.
- Pornography: How to understand what it is (entertainment) and what it isn't (healthy sexual relationships).
- Identity and how to respect your teen’s developing sexuality.
At the end of this course you will have a solid base from which to start an integral conversation with your teen about adolescent sexuality.
For topics you may not quite be ready to discuss together (ahem, porn) the videos for the teens themselves are downloadable so you can easily share the info directly with them.
Single CourseLifetime access to this single course with a one-time payment.
All-Access PassFull access to all of our courses with a monthly subscription.
$12.00 / monthGet Started
All-Access PassBest Deal - Save 30% on our All-Access Pass to all courses with a yearly subscription
$99.00 / yearGet Started
- Consent (For Parents)
- Consent (For Teens)
- Consent & Sexual Assault Awareness Activity FREE PREVIEW
- Discretion & Intimacy (For Parents)
- Discretion & Intimacy (For Teens)
- "What Would You Do?" Activity for Teens
- Porn's Risks & Realities (For Parents)
- Porn's Risks & Realities (For Girls)
- Porn's Risks & Realities (For Boys)
- Sexual Identity (For Parents)
- Resource List
- Helpful Reminders for Parents FREE PREVIEW
Dr. Jillian Roberts