Childhood anxiety can be extremely stressful for the child experiencing it and the parent trying to help their child manage it.
This course will be right for you if your child:
- Worries excessively
- Is reluctant or even fearful about trying new things
- Struggles with changes in routine
- Gets upset about being separated from you
- Has a lot of stress, worry and concern about the future
What Will I Learn?
- How to better understand childhood anxiety
- How to help your child understand their anxiety
- How to identify your child’s triggers
- Multiple strategies to manage your child’s anxiety
- How to empower your child to manage their own anxiety
- How to develop your child’s resilience and self esteem
- Activities you can do with your child to encourage them to push back against their anxiety
The good news about childhood anxiety is that it is highly treatable. Recognizing your child’s triggers and working together to use strategies to counter the anxiety has been shown to be highly effective in managing, reducing or even eliminating it.
Single CourseLifetime access to this single course with a one-time payment.
All-Access PassFull access to all of our courses with a monthly subscription.
$12.00 / monthGet Started
All-Access PassBest Deal - Save 30% on our All-Access Pass to all courses with a yearly subscription.
$99.00 / yearGet Started
- Reset Your System
- Activity - How to Reset Your System
- Don't Feed It, Lean Into It
- Activity - Don't Feed It, Lean Into It
- Positive Voice vs Negative Voice
- Activity - Positive Voice vs Negative Voice
- Activity - Coping Cards
- Celebrate the Small Stuff
- The Power of Choice
- Course Recap
- A Video for Kids with Anxiety (Ages 6 to 9)
- A Video for Kids with Anxiety (Ages 3 to 6)
- For Teachers & Childcare Providers FREE PREVIEW
- How to Send Materials to Teachers & Childcare Providers FREE PREVIEW
- Managing Childhood Anxiety for Teachers & Childcare Providers FREE PREVIEW
Dr. Jillian Roberts