Childhood anxiety can be extremely stressful for the child experiencing it and the parent trying to help their child manage it. This course will be right for you if your child:
- Worries excessively
- Is reluctant or even fearful about trying new things
- Struggles with changes in routine
- Gets upset about being separated from you
- Has a lot of stress and concern about the future
What Will I Learn?
- How to better understand childhood anxiety
- How to help your child understand their anxiety
- How to identify your child’s triggers
- Multiple strategies to manage your child’s anxiety
- How to empower your child to manage their own anxiety
- How to develop your child’s resilience and self esteem
- Activities you can do with your child to encourage them to push back against their anxiety
The good news about childhood anxiety is that it is highly treatable. Recognizing your child’s triggers and working together to use strategies to counter the anxiety has been shown to be highly effective in managing, reducing or even eliminating it.