Introducing your child to the concept of death, or helping them cope with the death of a loved one and the grief that follows isn't easy. This course will be right for you if you have a child:
- Who just experienced the death of a pet, friend or a family member.
- Who is trying to understand life and death after someone they know no longer lives. Who is grieving.
- Who is questioning what life and death is, even if they haven’t directly experienced a death.
What Will I Learn?
- How children process grief
- How to begin the conversation
- How to answer tough questions
- Strategies to help your child cope
- How to ask for help if you're struggling with your own grief
- Activities to help your child honour life and process their grief
Processing loss is one of the hardest experiences your child will go through and one of your toughest parenting moments. This course gives you the words, strategies and activities you need to make it a bit easier.