This course will be right for you if you have a child who can’t sit still, seems to daydream frequently, cannot play quietly, is easily distracted or has already been diagnosed with ADHD.
The symptoms of ADHD can be perfectly typical at an early stage of development, which can be confusing for parents and teachers. However, when symptoms interfere with the child’s daily life, they can become a problem.
What Will I Learn?
- What ADHD is and isn't
- Treatment options
- The 3 presentation types
- Management strategies for each presentation type
- How to protect your child's self esteem
- Activities to empower your child to manage their symptoms
Parenting a child with ADHD has its challenges, but can also be incredibly rewarding as you work with them to master new skills and gain confidence. Dr. Roberts' positive approach will give you the expertise and tools you need to manage your child's ADHD and reduce the stress and frustration it can create.
Single CourseLifetime access to this single course with a one-time payment.
All-Access PassFull access to all of our courses with a monthly subscription.
$12.00 / monthGet Started
All-Access PassBest Deal - Save 30% on our All-Access Pass to all courses with a yearly subscription
$99.00 / yearGet Started
- Strategies for the Inattentive Presentation Type of ADHD
- Break it Down Work Chart: Activity for Ages 3-9
- Clock Schedule: Activity for Ages 6-9
- Strategies for the Hyperactive/Impulsive Presentation Type of ADHD
- Freeze Like a Statue: Activity for Ages 3-6
- Make a Fidget: Activity for Ages 3-9
- Amazing Movements Idea Jar: Activity for Ages 3-9
- Strategies for All Presentation Types
- Secret Word/Secret Sign: Activity for Ages 3-9
- "I Can Do It" Parrot: Activity for Ages 3-6
- Strategies to Raise Self Esteem
- Sticker Chart: Activity for Ages 3-6
- Before you go!
Dr. Jillian Roberts